What I LOVE about this fiber and protein-packed recipe is it works as a go-to for breakfast, lunch and dinner. For breakfast you can top with an egg fried in coconut oil, for lunch you can crumble up the patties and serve on top a healthy taco salad, and for dinner it is great with spiralized vegetable noodles and marinara sauce.
- 1 package of organic ground chicken
- 1 small onion
- 1 bag of broccoli slaw or shredded kale salad
- 1 egg
- 2-3 tablespoons of flax-chia seed mix
- 1 tablespoon ground cumin
- 1 tablespoon onion powder
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- coconut oil or cooking spray
- salt and pepper to taste
- Dice onion and sauté the onion with the broccoli slaw or shredded kale salad.
- In a large bowl, whisk egg and add flax-chia seed mix, sautéed veggies, organic ground chicken and seasoning.
- Combine all ingredients.
- Form palm-size patties.
- Cook patties either on a griddle or pan until done.
—Becca Edwards, founder of Female IQ